Tuesday, December 6, 2011

LET GO AND LET GOD


Don't control your fate too hard and instead ask the Universe for help and the right path of light will be shown.

Sometimes in our life, we are always struggling with the expectations that we want in life, be it career, finance, family, relationships, etc. We always want so much in our life to be happy and then when we don't have it , we get very disappointed and certainly most upset. This is so much human nature.

I used to have that behavior myself and set very high standards and expectations in everything i see. For example, I can "expect" a certain job title to come with fame and money to roll in. But after years of pursuing this dream, i get very frustrated and tired when I don't achieve it. I can simply blame on anything out there, be it my family background, my current finance, my qualification, lack of good people around, and etc. And then the worse thing is I get panic and have mental breakdowns . Slowly, I then realize that it was so wrong of me and foolish to be !

I once heard from some Masters that two things we must learn in this life and that is "Compassion and Gratitude".  Without this two components, we are just living in our own world and our personal luck would be block out.

So what do I mean by "Let Go and Let God" ? That means to let go of all worries and let God make the decisions for us to go through this path. At times, when we see darkness ahead, we just pray and ask our Guardian Angels for help. Use or own intuitive or instinct to guide us through the road ahead.

To illustrate this example, I was in the Supermarket today and shopping for a long list of groceries for my wife. I have some items  which I simply can't find after maneuvering the entire place for 2 complete rounds. I was about to give up and decide to pay up when I changed my decision to this moment. Mentally, I call upon my Guardian Angels and asked them to help me locate those outstanding items. And the next moment, my trolley somehow lead me to the shelves by "magic" and I found all I need. This is so miracle and I was so happy about it.

I hope anyone who read my blog could use this example and seek your own destiny. Enjoy and have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment