Sunday, December 4, 2011

LIFE PURPOSE


The quest for finding out one's life purpose was definitely not an easy task. Each and everyone of us definitely has a Life Purpose and that this is basically the reason why we are living on earth, playing each type of different roles.


So, I was thinking at some point of my life, is this the way I want to spend the rest of my life, doing what I am doing right now? I'm not complaining all about my current job or work, it's just that I feel deep inside me, I have "something" that I would love to do. That "something" would give me a better sense of joy and achievement, as compared to what I am working as an IT consultant.


I chance upon an opportunity to learn more about spiritual healing and Angel therapy. It's just the initial beginning, but my "Guardian Angels" are sounding me right now that this is the right path to go. 





No comments:

Post a Comment